Results 1 to 1 of 1
05-21-2011, 07:30 AM #1
OtterBox Defender Case for iPhone 3G, 3GS (Yellow/Black)[Retail Packaging]
Offering exceptional protection for the Apple iPhone 3G/3GS, this Otterbox Defender series case fully envelops your device while preserving its distinct qualities. An innovative three-layer design protects your smartphone from bumps, drops, scratches and dust while keeping your device pristine. However, the Defender case does not offer protection against water.
The Otterbox Defender case for the Apple iPhone 3G/3GS.
The hard plastic shell offers protection against impact, while the silicone skin wraps around the shell offering great grip and shock protection. The screen is also covered by a clear polycarbonate sheet to resist scratches.
The Defender series case provides the following environmental protection:
Included belt clip.
- Drop and Shock: Protection against drop, bump and shock
- Dust Protection: Dust does not enter in sufficient quantity to interfere with satisfactory operation of equipmentWater Protection: Not tested or recommended for water protection
Features & Specifications
- Sleek, slim fit
- Compatible with iPhone 3G/3GS models
- Screen fully protected and functional through case via screen membrane material
- Access to sync/charge port via silicone plugs
- Clear membrane protects camera
- Ratcheting belt clip holster included
- 3 layers of protection:
- Layer 1: Clear polycarbonate sheet with high performance hard coating that offers chemical and abrasion protection.
- Layer 2: High-impact polycarbonate skeleton.
- Layer 3: Premium grade silicone skin to provide added protection against drop, bump and shock
What's in the Box
Defender case, belt clip
Care and Maintenance
The case and silicone can both be cleaned with mild soap and water if necessary. Only the exterior of the screen membrane has been coated to prevent from scratching. To avoid scratching the inside of the screen membranes ensure the membrane is free of dust and dirt. Clean with a lint free soft cloth. Expires Jun 1, 2011
View the Deal Now
By Budget101 in forum Deals-n-StealsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-08-2011, 07:40 PM
By Budget101 in forum Deals-n-StealsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-01-2011, 04:54 AM
By Budget101 in forum Deals-n-StealsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-29-2011, 04:51 AM
By Budget101 in forum Deals-n-StealsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-04-2011, 06:02 AM
By Budget101 in forum Deals-n-StealsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-01-2011, 12:20 PM