Creator & Designer of Budget101.com
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Article: Saving Cash where it counts-12 ways to save on Prescription Drugs

We're all anxious to learn new ways to save money, from groceries to pet care products, but some areas are more difficult than others. Here are 12 ways you can save money on prescription medicines, as well as where and how to get some medicines (antibiotics!) for free

Read More: Article: Saving Cash where it counts-12 ways to save on Prescription Drugs
    ~Liss~
    Creator & Designer of
    www.Budget101.com
    www.GroceryBudget101.com
    Budget101 Forums
    KitchenMixGifts.Budget101.com

*Newbies*
    Forum How To Guide

**The happiest people are not those with the best or the most of everything, The happiest people know how to make the best of everything they have.**

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Saving Cash where it counts-12 ways to save on Prescription Drugs

I have saved over $70 on just 1 prescription by using GoodRx.com. They will tell you the least expensive place to purchase your prescription by zip code, usually they offer 5-10 places. Additionally, they provide printable coupons to take to your pharmacy (including Walmart) to be used after all other savings are applied. I was stunned to find that Walgreens was less expensive on 1 of the 8 RXs I take every day! $70 less with the GoodRx coupon and $40 less without it. Check it out, it's worth the time.

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Usually the doctor doesn't know the price of a medication. I'm a pharmacy tech and all the time the patient is calling the doctor for a cheaper medication because the doctor didn't realize how expensive it is.