MYO: Winter Windshield Wipes

MYO: Winter Windshield Wipes

20 to 24 Squares of white Bounty-brand paper towels 1 cup Witch Hazel 1 teaspoon Glycerine Seperate & Fold each square like a washcloth.Combine Witch Hazel and Glycerine, mix well and pour over towelettes. Let stand for a few minutes to absorb all of the liquid. Stack in a sealable plastic

bag, border, brand, car, clean, cup, dry, face, liquid, lock, minutes, mix, myo, paper, perfect, size, store, white, win, wipes, witch, hazel, glycerine, gladwareis, container, perfector, zip-lock, plastic, sealable, hands, stack, handswhenever, windshields, seat, absorb, bounty-brand, towels, seperate, teaspoon, squares, windshield, winter, fold, towelettes, stand, pour, square, washcloth.combine

Budget101.com

Default MYO: Winter Windshield Wipes

20 to 24 Squares of white Bounty-brand paper towels
    1 cup Witch Hazel
    1 teaspoon Glycerine

Seperate & Fold each square like a washcloth.Combine Witch Hazel and Glycerine, mix well and pour over towelettes. Let stand for a few minutes to absorb all of the liquid. Stack in a sealable plastic container (gladwareis perfect)or zip-lock bag. Store under the seat of your car, use to clean your windshields or your handswhenever you need, won't dry out your hands.

<font face="Arial" size="2">

Poppy

Default Re: MYO: Winter Windshield Wipes

Ok, I've had a computer for 20 years now, been online for maybe 10.
    But this one thing really puzzles me and I have a feeling I'm going
    to feel like and idjit when someone answers. What is "MYO" ???
    Thanks, Poppy