Newbie...again- Welcome Newbie!

I'm back after all the problems. I hope to be active...giving as well as getting tons of advice. I have a teenage son living at home still, and a deadbeat ex. I need ideas on feeding a growing teen on summer break with only my income, min. wage :( We made the transition to eating healthier (taking

bit, blog, check, food, forward, great, hat, ice, ideas, ips, loaded, lots, newbie, nice, offers, posts, recipes, site, things, tips, wage, transition, made, summer, teen, break, eating, income, find, deadhorse, make, growing, taking, highly, processed, foods, healthier, active, giving, tons, hope, problems, back, advice, deadbeat, home, teenage, living, feeding

Thread: Newbie...again

Ground Level Lurker
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question Newbie...again

I'm back after all the problems. I hope to be active...giving as well as getting tons of advice. I have a teenage son living at home still, and a deadbeat ex. I need ideas on feeding a growing teen on summer break with only my income, min. wage We made the transition to eating healthier (taking away highly processed foods), now if I can just find more things to make
    www.facebook.com/gran2dausha

Deal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Newbie...again

Welcome back! Lots of great recipes and ideas here at the site still- so it should be a bit easier to find things that aren't processed.

You can also check out Grocery Budget 101- which is loaded with recipes and is more of a food blog but offers budget tips as well.

Nice to see you again, we look forward to your posts!
    ~Enjoy!~

FreebieQueen

Like Budget101 on Facebook!
    Join us on Twitter #Budget101

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Newbie...again

Hi there, nice to hear your story I'm new here and I really hope to enjoy my stay.