Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Family Tree Maker 2011 Deluxe
05-01-2011, 02:50 PM #1
Family Tree Maker 2011 Deluxe
List Price: $69.99 Deal Price: $48.79 You Save: $21.20 (30%)Ancestry.com Family Tree Maker software gives you 100+ new and exciting ways to discover your family history and preserve it for generations to come. Rich storytelling tools let you build your family tree, create charts and reports, plus incorporate photos and video. The Deluxe version comes with a free three-month Ancestry.com membership that provides access to three billion U.S. immigration, marriage, and census records.
Brand-new user interface plus more than 100 software enhancements makes it easier than ever to discover your family's story.
- Easily discover and preserve your family story privately and conveniently on your PC.
- For over 20 years, Family Tree Maker has been the choice of millions.
- Includes three months of free access to Ancestry.com, the world's largest online family history resource containing immigration and marriage records, census data, and more.*
- Organize media files with drag-and-drop simplicity.
- Write family stories that automatically update as facts change in your tree.
- View timelines and interactive maps highlighting events and places in your ancestors' lives.
- Bring your family tree alive with attractive books, charts, and reports; photos, audio, and video; timelines and interactive maps.Learn more with the Family History Toolkit DVD.
View maps to see where your ancestors may have lived--and track your family's migration paths.
Discover your family story.
Follow the hints.
Just enter what you know into Family Tree Maker. Soon you'll see green leaves or Hints when we've matched one of your ancestors with historical records, family trees, and photos. Click on the leaf to learn more.
NEW -- Learn more from other members.
Ancestry.com has a helpful community of millions. You could easily find other members researching your ancesters, compare notes, and discover more together.
Put your ancestors on the map.
View maps to see where your ancestors may have lived -- and track your family's migration paths.