Free toy safety coloring book

*I saw this posted elsewhere and thought I'd share!* :pute: Free toy safety coloring book You'll be killing two birds with one stone with the free offer. Get this coloring book and you can entertain your toddler while teaching them about toy safety. By the YeahBaby.com editorial staff The

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Star Free toy safety coloring book

*I saw this posted elsewhere and thought I'd share!*
    Free toy safety coloring book
    You'll be killing two birds with one stone with the free offer. Get this coloring book and you can entertain your toddler while teaching them about toy safety.

By the YeahBaby.com editorial staff

The kids at the US Consumer Product Safety Commission (USPSC) are earning their keep. They've created a toy safety coloring book to inform toddlers and kids about toy safety. And there's no better way to spread the word than to give the book away for free! Claim yours by calling (800) 638-2772. It helps to request the books by product numbers. The coloring book's product number is #283. Also consider requesting the booklet on safe playground tips for children (#325). Office hours are from 8:30 until 5:00 (EST).

When we called, a message announced we had reached the US Consumer Product Safety Commission hotline. We were given a list of options and chose #2 for free safety publications. From a second set of options, we chose to speak with a live representative. We gave them the two publication numbers (#283 and #325) and our shipping address. The books were received a week later.
    CC,

Yeah, This is my life now!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Candace For This Useful Post: