What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Smile Dieting with chocolate

I started using Slimmies, a chocolate chew, for weight loss and I was thrilled when I really saw results!

I had tried so many different things (which I'm sure a lot of you have) but I figured give something eles a try :-/

I really noticed a difference in the way I was shedding pounds AND I wasn't snacking all day like I used to.

If anyone eles has tried this as well I would love to hear your story!!!

Waiting for my ship to come in
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Dieting with chocolate

Quote Originally Posted by saramwks View Post
    I started using Slimmies, a chocolate chew, for weight loss

If anyone eles has tried this as well I would love to hear your story!!!
    OMG These things are a COMPLETE Waste of Money! One of my friends tried them and gave me a couple. I got the RUNS within an HOUR of eating the thing. Don't waste your money- the only weight loss you'll have is Dehydration!

I hope you're working with a doctor if you're still eating these things! The only way to lose weight safely and keep it off is to eat right and exercise. There is a whole fitness section Weight Loss on a Budget that has free printable workout plans.

Please dont keep torturing your body and health with these diet fad "chews".
    Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati - When all else fails, play dead.

Smart Budgeter
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thumbs down Re: Dieting with chocolate

Quote Originally Posted by BellyJean View Post
    OMG These things are a COMPLETE Waste of Money! One of my friends tried them and gave me a couple. I got the RUNS within an HOUR of eating the thing.
    Thanks for the warning. I read a bit about them, they "Help delay the absorption of fat"- which instantly reminded me of the Potato Chips that had Olestra in them. Remember the commercials for those- that if you ate too many you'd have "Anal Leakage".

Sorry Sarah, I agree with BellyJean- RUN from that junk. Diet fads will not help you long term.
    ~No Matter how bad it gets, I'm rich at the Dollar Store!!~