Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Does anyone here have rabbits for pets?

howdy, my name is GGReth and I have an American Shorthair Bunny named Babbette Bandid Bunny -that's BB Bunny for short and she is the delight of our lives, we spoil her! She is one year old as of June 6th . Since we live in an apartment on the top floor (4th) of our building, she is in a cage most of the time -5 feet long, due to her chewing computer cords(oops) we have a stretch web harness and lease and take her walking outside as often as we can. Since we live in Alaska, the winter is long, so I walk her in the hallways outside our apartment. My question for you all, is what is your favorite chew and activity toys for your rabbitts, when they have to be in cage? she gets bored! hugs, ggreth

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default bunny chewies

my bunny loves it when i put an apple tree branch in her cage. she chews and chews it! she is also an indoor bunny. she is now 8 years old!

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Does anyone here have rabbits for pets?

Hello,
    I have 3 house buns and they own me. We started out with 8 but have lost 5 over the years.
    paper towel and toilet paper holders
    magazines anything to rip up.
    card board boxes, some baby rattles and balls hard [plastic that they can't chew up.
    these are some of my buns fav toys to pay with.

they also like baby blankets to push around and lay on.
    Melissa