Results 1 to 1 of 1
03-31-2011, 10:30 AM #1
- Join Date
- Jan 1995
- in front of the puter
- Blog Entries
Kick the Balloon Free - Deligion Co., Ltd.
The Kick the Balloon Free - Deligion Co., Ltd. App has been provided to you by Budget101.com
Kick the Balloon Free
Deligion Co., Ltd.
Release Date: March 18, 2011
Kick the water balloon along with the rhythm!
Juggle and keep the balloon up in the air as long as you can!
Kick the Balloon is designed by a game expert with over 10 years of mobile game development expertise.
Kick the Balloon is a familiar yet a new type of iOS game with many options and customizations to keep it exciting!
Kick the Balloon is always fun and challenging to play and will bring you hours of fun.
Our customers say,
"This game is very simple, yet fun and addictive."
"I love to compete with my friends and challenge different players from the world."
"I love the customizable Anime player character."
Kick the Balloon FREE version features:
* 3 Record Modes of Play: Easy, Normal, Hard
* 40 Levels of Missions!!!
* 4 Types of Balloons to choose from
* Combo kicks for higher score & heal your player's health!
* Ability to customize and dress your player!!!
* Different obstacles such as fog, wind, lightening to keep the game challenging
Also includes following exciting capabilities,
* Chat Board - allow you to chat with your opponents and/or friends.
* Free Bulletin Board - stay in touch with your friends & brag your high score!!
* World Ranking- Compete for your country's honor! Be the world champion!
© Deligion Co., Ltd.
Free Apps are usually available for less than 48 Hours, because of this, all threads are automatically closed to additional comments/responses at that time.
By FreebieQueen in forum FreebiesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-11-2010, 07:15 AM
By FreebieQueen in forum FreebiesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-25-2009, 01:09 PM
By wilbe95 in forum FreebiesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-15-2009, 07:55 PM
By budget in forum RecallsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-14-2009, 03:50 PM
By Savin' Moola in forum Kids / ChildrenReplies: 0Last Post: 01-16-2006, 01:09 PM