Results 1 to 1 of 1
03-29-2011, 04:51 AM #1
OtterBox Defender Case for iPhone 3G, 3GS (Black)[Retail Packaging]
Protect your technology investment when your budget is already tight with the ruggedized OtterBox Defender case for iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS. The Defender series offers a fully interactive case that enables complete usability of the iPhone's touchscreen and access to all buttons. And you can sync and charge your iPhone right through the case. This Defender case also comes with an OtterBox ClipStand holster-style swivel belt clip.
The OtterBox Defender for iPhone 3G/3GS
With the included swivel belt clip. Ideal for frequent travelers and business professionals as well as everyday users who want added protection, OtterBox Defender cases provide three layers of bump, scratch and drop protection:
- Layer 1: Thermal formed protective clear membrane to safeguard screen and keyboard against scratching as well as dust and dirt.
- Layer 2: Hi-impact polycarbonate shell.Layer 3: Silicone skin absorbs bump and shock and includes innovative retaining features to hold it in place.
- Accommodates Apple iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS models
- Open access to sync/charge and headphone jacks
- Use of all buttons accessible through case
- Added bump, drop, and shock protection
- Sleek, slim fit to Apple device
- Open access to speakers, microphone and camera
- Includes holster style swivel beltSound transmits through case
- Drop and Shock: Protection against drop, bump and shock
- Water Protection: Not tested or recommended for water protectionDust Protection: Dust does not enter in a sufficient quantity to interfere with satisfactory operation of equipment
View the Deal Now
By Budget101 in forum Deals-n-StealsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-04-2011, 05:02 AM
By Budget101 in forum Deals-n-StealsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-01-2011, 11:20 AM
By Budget101 in forum Deals-n-StealsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-03-2011, 05:02 AM
By Budget101 in forum Deals-n-StealsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-13-2010, 05:00 AM
By Budget101 in forum Deals-n-StealsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-09-2010, 03:00 PM