Watch the Olympic Games on Media Center for Free

(No TV Tuner Card Needed!)

Download application at: NBC Olympics On The Go -- powered by TVTonic

With NBC Olympics On the Go in Windows Media Center, you will get:

• NBC Sports’ complete on-air HDTV coverage of the Beijing Olympics on the NBC, USA and Universal networks – even when you don’t have a TV tuner for your Windows Vista Home Premium or Ultimate PC
• 225 hrs of long-form Olympics video over 17 days
• 24 sports, full opening ceremony, and a closing ceremony montage
• Up to HD quality, with the vast majority of the video delivered in 840x480 progressive scan resolution at 1.5 Mbps bit rate, plus several events per day delivered in 1080i resolution

Features of the NBC Olympics On the Go service in Windows Media Center furthermore include:

• Easy to install
• Select the sports you want and get automatic downloads of all available coverage for those sports during the Olympics
• Content becomes available as soon as NBC completes its primetime on-air coverage on the West Coast (i.e., beginning at 3 am EDT)
• Watch online or offline – during your morning commute or through any Extender device
• Rewind, fast-forward and re-watch your favorite Olympics moments

Features of the NBC Olympics On the Go service in Windows Media Center furthermore include:

• Easy to install
• Select the sports you want and get automatic downloads of all available coverage for those sports during the Olympics
• Content becomes available as soon as NBC completes its primetime on-air coverage on the West Coast (i.e., beginning at 3 am EDT)
• Watch online or offline – during your morning commute or through any Extender device
• Rewind, fast-forward and re-watch your favorite Olympics moments