Results 1 to 1 of 1
03-15-2011, 10:50 PM #1
- Join Date
- Jan 1995
- in front of the puter
- Blog Entries
Uber Racer 3D - Sandstorm - Mad Processor
The Uber Racer 3D - Sandstorm - Mad Processor App has been provided to you by Budget101.com
Uber Racer 3D - Sandstorm
Release Date: December 16, 2010
Download The FreeAppADay Store App And Wish For More Top Rated Paid Apps Like "Uber Racer 3D - Sandstorm" To Become Free For A Day!
Enjoy the most spectacular racing game in the App Store!
Are you tired of playing racing games that confine you to a single track you are not supposed to leave? Do you want to break free from unrealistic racing games? Do you want the possibilities and graphics you know from your console or PC on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad?
Well, then Uber Racer 3D - Sandstorm is just for you!
In a world where mankind is burning its final resources a few fearless warriors race for the last drops of oil. Will you stand up to become the next Uber Racer?
- 10 UNIQUE ENVIRONMENTS.
- HIGHLY DETAILED GRAPHICS without repeating textures (i. e. every rock is painted differently).
- CAREER MODE with 31 race days, some of them featuring up to 10 events. Several hours of playtime.
- 3D MENU, completely integrated.
- REALTIME SHADOWS on iPad, iPhone 3GS / iPod 3G 32GB or better.
- 4 RACE MODES: Time Trial, Elimination, 1 Vs 1, Race.
- THUMB TRACKING: Don't care about hitting the gas pedal. It's wherever your thumb is.
- Select your favourite CAMERA: Third person, hood or bumper.
- UNIVERSAL BUILD.
- 3D SOUND with stereo output and positional audio. For a full and immersive sound experience make sure you are using headphones!
- REALISTIC MOTOR SOUND, engine simulation, backfire
- 3D CAR PHYSICS with suspension, damping, drifting, etc..
- 12 CARS individually upgradable. Ranging from buggies to race cars and trucks.
- DAMAGE MODEL based on real impact damage, flapping doors, loose hinges.
© 2010 Mad Processor GmbH
Free Apps are usually available for less than 48 Hours, because of this, all threads are automatically closed to additional comments/responses at that time.