Leftover steak idea- Left Over Layering

BBQ'd a tri tip last night. Have a chunck leftover I'm turning into tonight's meal. Sliced it really thin and cut each clice into strips. Putting it in a skillit with some Broccoli, onions, and thin sliced carrots. (it's what's on hand) Going to toss the whole thing with garlic buttered

bbq, broccoli, buttered, carrots, cut, dinner, garlic, hand, idea, las, leftover, meal, night, onions, steak, strips, thing, tip, tonight, toss, sliced, thin, voila, linguini, chunck, bbqd, turning, clice, putting, tonights, skillit

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Leftover steak idea

BBQ'd a tri tip last night. Have a chunck leftover I'm turning into tonight's meal.

Sliced it really thin and cut each clice into strips.
    Putting it in a skillit with some Broccoli, onions, and thin sliced carrots. (it's what's on hand)
    Going to toss the whole thing with garlic buttered linguini.

voila! dinner for 5

Smart Budgeter
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Leftover steak idea

That sounds delish! We're trying the new dish bubble & squeak. I found cabbages really cheap this morning when I was at the grocery store and didn't have any idea what to use them for until I saw the latest $50 menu.

I love your idea of cooking everything alltogether!
    ~No Matter how bad it gets, I'm rich at the Dollar Store!!~

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Leftover steak idea

I usually Don't Have leftover Steak..and when I do..I got a bad habit of eating cold steak late at night..I dunno why I just love cold steak with A1 on it..lol man I'm so bad