Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: ESPN Bracket Bound 2011 - ESPN
03-13-2011, 08:50 PM #1
- Join Date
- Jan 1995
- in front of the puter
- Blog Entries
ESPN Bracket Bound 2011 - ESPN
The ESPN Bracket Bound 2011 - ESPN App has been provided to you by Budget101.com
ESPN Bracket Bound 2011
Release Date: March 14, 2010
Get in on the excitement of this year's NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament with the new ESPN Bracket Bound application, which now also contains the web’s most popular bracket game – ESPN Tournament Challenge. Bracket Bound will be there to provide the latest up-to-date news, rankings, tweets, and video highlights leading up to and throughout the tournament in March.
The ESPN Bracket Bound 2011 app features:
- Video highlights, analysis from ESPN college basketball experts and interviews from top players and coaches.
- Weekly rankings include AP and Power rankings of the country’s top teams.
- Watch scoring updates of each game as they happen using ESPN Mobile Gamecast.
- ESPN Tournament Challenge
1. Fill out up to 10 brackets with your ESPN.com account
2. Follow the Leaderboard and measure your performance against the best entries in the game.
3. Track your performance within private and public groups of friends, family, and other college basketball fans.
For a single in-app purchase of $4.99, you get all of the following exclusive features:
- Exclusive bracket advice via video clips from ESPN college basketball analysts including Andy Katz, Doug Gottlieb and Bracketology expert Joe Lunardi.
- Premium alerts offering including texts from Joe Lunardi, injury updates, upset alerts and all the news and information directly impacting March Madness and your bracket.
- Highlights and analysis clips delivered directly to your mobile device with exclusive Bracket Bound video alerts.
- Access to premium text content such as top-10 lists, players to watch, underachievers and which teams perform best/worst come tournament time.
© 2011 ESPN Inc
Free Apps are usually available for less than 48 Hours, because of this, all threads are automatically closed to additional comments/responses at that time.