Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    Creator & Designer of Budget101.com
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Exclamation User Infractions ~ A Quickie guide

User Infractions

What it is: The user infraction system gives points for rule violations. Some infractions will expire after a certain time period and some never expire. This is based on the severity of the infraction.

The following is a list of the current user infractions, their point value, and their expiration's.

Infractions

Posting of an unapproved link in signature or posts

* Links to competing sites, referral programs*, or any site that nets you a profit or competes with this website in nature or our affiliates is not permitted. (*Exception- members with 25+ posts may post their referral link on our referral boards)

The rule on signatures is that you may not have any link in your signature that links outside of Budget101 Forums unless you have:

A. Paid the fee for advertising OR
    B. Have asked for approval from an Admin or Super Moderator.

* Points - 5
    * Expires in - 1 Month

Flaming or insulting another member or staff.

* All flaming or insulting post violations will result only if a member finds your post(s) to be serious enough to report your post for violation*** of this rule. Members are to self govern this rule by reporting any post that they feel has gotten way out of hand. Flaming and insulting members does apply in all forums.

* Points - 5
    * Expires - 7 Days

Spamming the board via PM or posts

*Spam is not tolerated what so ever at Budget101. Spam is an immediate and permanent ban.

* Points - 30
    * Expires - Never

Creating Multiple Usernames

*Creating Multiple usernames/accounts for the purpose of bumping posts is prohibited.

* Points - 15
    * Expires - 1 month

Promoting Fraudulent Coupon Activity

Posting about using coupons in a fraudulent manner or Posting a known Fraudulent Coupon

* Points - 30
    * Expires - Never

Negative I-Trader Ratings

Please note, ALL negative I-trader ratings are reviewed by site staff and may result in removal from the ability to participate in the experience shop.

Consequences

All infractions have consequences, here you will find how many points and how many infractions it will take to give users a consequence.

10 Points OR 6 Infractions = 2 Day Ban from the board
    20 Points OR 8 Infractions = 5 Day Ban from the board
    30 Points OR 10 Infractions = Permanent Ban from the board

We realize that Budget101 Forums does not have many violations but they do come up from time to time. Most members are respectful to one another and follow the rules and we appreciate that!

We feel that knowing the rules and what will happen if you break the rules is good for the forum.

All Budget101 Staff, Mods, & SuperMods are able to issue infractions.

Of course we hope none of our members will ever need to get an infraction, But as the board grows each day we realize that it's bound to happen from time to time.

*** To report a post for rule violations please click on this - -icon which can be found in the right hand corner of each post. This will send a message to our staff.

If at any point we feel the need to revise these infractions we will and will amend this post and bump it to let you know if there are new infractions. Our goal here is run the board smoothly so that we can focus our time and energy on bringing you the best information on frugal living (within your means), dirt cheap recipes, freebies and hot coupons.
    ~Liss~
    Creator & Designer of
    www.Budget101.com
    www.GroceryBudget101.com
    Budget101 Forums
    KitchenMixGifts.Budget101.com

*Newbies*
    Forum How To Guide

**The happiest people are not those with the best or the most of everything, The happiest people know how to make the best of everything they have.**

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks for posting these... I'm familiar with infractions policies on other boards and kind of wondered how they worked here.
    I'm a Freak!

3. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Jane For This Useful Post:

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks for the info

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to suey For This Useful Post:

Smart Budgeter
    Downloads
    Uploads

Very good to know rules!!!

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to MJC1976 For This Useful Post:

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

wow good to known the rule

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to danghsia For This Useful Post:

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: User Infractions ~ A Quickie guide

Thanks for the rules I am very excited about all os this as this will be a new experience for me. I am an activities director ans am always looking for and passing on coupons, freebies and deals. so excited to see so many like minded people

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks for the rules. I am new to the website and am eager to learn and share tips and strategies.

Deal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by keoconnor View Post
    Thanks for the rules. I am new to the website and am eager to learn and share tips and strategies.
    We're happy to have you, there's a lot of info here on the site and if we can help you out in any way, feel free to ask.
    ~Enjoy!~

FreebieQueen

Like Budget101 on Facebook!
    Join us on Twitter #Budget101

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast