The Ready Action! - HOTDOG Studio INC. App has been provided to you by Budget101.com

Ready Action!
HOTDOG Studio INC.

Genre: Games
Release Date: February 10, 2011
<font size="2" face="Helvetica,Arial,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">
***Download the FreeAppADay Store App and wish for more top rated paid apps like Ready Action! to become FREE for a day!***

# Congrats! &#39;New and Noteworthy&#39; Chosen(Feb. #
>
&#34;Overall, Ready Action is a great platform game, and offers many exciting levels. You are sure to enjoy jumping and attacking your way past enemies for hours. For $1.99 it is great game to add to your iPhone.&#34; - AppAdvice.com

&#34;Vibrant cartoonish parodies / The cartoonish designs are fantastic and the animations remain smooth throughout.&#34; - AppSpy.com

&#34;Imagine my surprise while I was playing Ready Action! ($1.99) and found myself enjoying myself thoroughly and reminiscing about my childhood playing Mega-Man, Little Nemo, and a slew of other 8-bit platformers. This really is a very well-executed design with pleasantly nostalgic gameplay.&#34; - Qwertyhub.com

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=930682-gUk4) - iNicoFun; Gameplay

======================================

Free Apps are usually available for less than 48 Hours, because of this, all threads are automatically closed to additional comments/responses at that time.