Results 1 to 1 of 1
02-19-2011, 06:10 AM #1
Wireless Extenders zBoost SOHO YX545 Dual-Band Cell Phone Signal Booster for Home and
List Price: $399.99 Deal Price: $296.99 You Save: $103.00 (26%)Satisfy all your cellular phone needs with the Wireless Extenders YX545 zBoost zP Wireless Booster, which works with both cellular frequencies (800 and 1900 MHz) and can extend cellular coverage up to 3000 square feet. This unit can handle signals from all the major cellular carriers, including AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon, and Alltel. The package includes everything you need: amplifier base Mini-RG59 cable, signal antenna and mounting hardware. The omni-directional signal antenna receives signals from multiple cell towers.
Improve your cell signal with the dual-band YX545--perfect for boosting the signal of AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile and Verizon frequencies up to 2500 square feet. Using a revolutionary, patent pending technology that protects the carrier network, the YX545 improves indoor cell phone coverage by capturing and repeating the outside signal, bringing it into the building and enhancing it. This process creates a "Cell Zone" in your home or office.
Click here to see a PDF overview of setting up the Wireless Booster.
The Wireless Extenders zBoost system includes:
- Outdoor antenna (repeats the signal) can be installed outdoors above the roofline or indoors in the attic or near a window
- Coax cable (Mini-RG59) connects from the outdoor antenna to the base unit
- Base unit: Sleekly designed, it amplifies the signal and provides oscillation detection/correction which protects the carrier network using patent-pending technology.Indoor antenna connects to the base unit to repeat the signal and create "Cell Zone"--no physical connection to the phone is needed.
Choosing the best location for installation of the Signal Antenna provides the best performance and the largest area of improved signal. Determine the location that provides the strongest signal using the signal strength indicator on your cell phone. For the best reception, find the location that provides the most bars of signal strength and locate the Signal Antenna at that location. Specifications
- Frequency: Uplink: 1850 to 1910 MHz | Downlink: 1930 to 1990 MHz
- System Gain: 60dB
- PCS band supported: A, D, B, E, F, CNetworks: CDMA, GSM, GPRS, EDGE, EVDO, 1xRTT, UMTS, HSPA, 3G
- Frequency: Uplink: 824 to 849 MHz | Downlink: 869 to 894 MHz
- System Gain: 60dB
- PCS band supported: A, B, A', B'Networks: CDMA, GSM, GPRS, EDGE, EVDO, 1xRTT, UMTS, HSPA, 3G
- Coverage (open areas): Up to 3,000 square feet
- Dimensions: 5 x 7 x 1.25 inches
- Weight: 9 ouncesPower consumption: 3W standby; 7W max signal; 2.0A Max