Hi all!

Hi all!

<FONT face="Arial Rounded MT Bold" color="#8000ff" size="4">I am new to this group. I would LOVE to know how to feed a family on $200! Right now, we spend probably over $800 on groceries... I clip coupons but when I am paying at the checkout, I always forget the coupons! <FONT face="Arial Rounded

200, arts, checkout, clip, color, coupons, ebay, face, family, feed, groceries, group, how to, love, paying, size, southern, spa, spend, stores, http://stores.ebay.com/southern-belle-tarts-by-linda-k, http://stores.ebay.com/ed-mkkj, $800, forget, ~~kim~~, $200

Thread: Hi all!

little_naughty29

Default HI ALL!

<FONT face="Arial Rounded MT Bold" color="#8000ff" size="4">I am new to this group. I would LOVE to know how to feed a family on $200! Right now, we spend probably over $800 on groceries... I clip coupons but when I am paying at the checkout, I always forget the coupons!
    <FONT face="Arial Rounded MT Bold" color="#8000ff" size="4">
    <FONT face="Arial Rounded MT Bold" color="#8000ff" size="4">~*~KIM~*~
    <FONT face="Arial Rounded MT Bold" color="#0000ff" size="4"><SPAN id="lw_1178818841_4">http://stores.ebay.com/ed-mkkj
    <FONT face="Arial Rounded MT Bold" color="#0000ff" size="4"><SPAN id="lw_1178818841_6">http://stores.ebay.com/Southern-Belle-Tarts-by-Linda-K

HEATHER BOLIN

Default HI ALL!

Hi you need to buy yourself a binder then get some of the plastic inserts that basball cards come in you can buy them at walmart in the stationary area. It is a wonderful way to keep up with your coupons. And make sure to keep it in the car so you have it. I dont no where you are from but I live in arkansas. there are alot of stores here that double coupons so I get alot of stuff for free. Tooth paste deodorant, soap, food, all kinds of stuff. Even if I dont use it or need it if it is free I get it. Someone can use it. Also join coupon trains. Also someone on here said to checkout hillbillyhousewife.com I did and its great. Can save you alot of money.Hope this helps,Heather

little_naughty29 <little_naughty29@yahoo.com> wrote: <FONT face="Arial Rounded MT Bold" color="#8000ff" size="4">I am new to this group. I would LOVE to know how to feed a family on $200! Right now, we spend probably over $800 on groceries... I clip coupons but when I am paying at the checkout, I always forget the coupons! <FONT face="Arial Rounded MT Bold" color="#8000ff" size="4"> <FONT face="Arial Rounded MT Bold" color="#8000ff" size="4">~*~KIM~*~ <FONT face="Arial Rounded MT Bold" color="#0000ff" size="4"><SPAN id="lw_1178818841_4">http://stores.ebay.com/ed-mkkj <FONT face="Arial Rounded MT Bold" color="#0000ff" size="4"><SPAN id="lw_1178818841_6">http://stores.ebay.com/Southern-Belle-Tarts-by-Linda-K

Kristina

Default HI ALL!

Do you keep your coupons in an accordion style holder? That's what I use to keep mine in and always forgot to give them @ the check out. Then, when I became a serious couponer I bought a coupon binder (from a local couponing expert - IMO) that was all set up w/ pre-printed tabs, baseball card sheets, etc. and now because it's so big and I have to close it when I get to the check out, to get it out of the cashiers way, I have NEVER forgotten to give them my coupons. I've used this binder system for a year now.

Also, if you take your receipt and coupons to the customer service desk they will normally give you your money for the coupons.

HTH,
    Kristina

If anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new. —2 Corinthians 5:17

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Hi all!

I'm Jen, new from NJ. I'm a single mom and work full time along with coahc t-ball, cheerleading and lead a brownie troop. I am also in training for the 3 day breast cancer walk in PA in Oct.

I'm looking for the best ways to budget. I've always had a budget but could always use new ideas. I have 5 debts not including my car and my mortgage. I have a plan which I"m actually starting this month which will get me a small emergency fund, out of credit card debt (in 2 years), car paid off (in 3 years) and mortage gone, all within a total of 12 years. Sounds like alot but considering I just turned 30, this is a big goal for me. Looking forward to getting to know everyone!
    Jen

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Izzy0906 For This Useful Post:

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi ! Nice to see some new faces in the forums, it sounds like you have alot going on. If you need fun ideas for crafts for your brownie troop, you can look in the craft of the week projects. I did the soda bath fizz with the boys in cub scouts and they had a great time. It's awesome that you have a plan! You should create a blog and chart your progress.
    Everyone here is pretty friendly, so if you need anything, jump right in and ask.

~Jane~
    I'm a Freak!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jane For This Useful Post:

Budget101 Done Digging
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Hi all!

Hello! Welcome to the family!! ^_^
    Ich möchte ein eisbär sein, am kalten polar.... Dan müßte ich nicht mehr schrein... Alles wär so klar... Eisbären müssen nie weinen
    I'd like to be a polar bear, at the cold polar.. Then I wouldn't have to cry anymore.. Everything would be so clear.. Polar bears never have to cry

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello from Canada....Glad to meet you!

Budget101 Done Digging
    Downloads
    Uploads

Welcome, glad you're joining in, lots of great budget ideas and ways to save money. I used to use coupons casually until about 3 or 4 months ago. Started with the expanding file and have now graduated to the binder and baseball card holders, I love it!!! Also have 2 other people giving me their Sunday inserts and I can really start seeing some savings now. It's some work to clip and stay organized but well worth the savings.
    Have you tried making out your grocery list based on the sales ad and then paper clipping the coupons you're going to use to your list???? or use a clothes pin and clip an envelope to your shopping cart and put your coupons your going to use in there as you pull them from your binder (folder, etc.)
    Niddi