crochet help- Crafts & Homemade Items

I have a question for any crocheters out there. I recently purchased 2 balls of yarn at a thrift store ... it is in perfect condition. My dilemma is that it must be from a previous project and then ripped out; it is kinked and is not working well into a new project. Any ideas of how to straighten

balls, beautiful, color, crochet, hat, hate, how to, ideas, perfect, previous, project, purchased, question, recently, ripped, store, thrift, waste, working, yarn, kinked, straighten, dilemma, crocheters, condition

Thread: crochet help

still digging' my way out
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default crochet help

I have a question for any crocheters out there. I recently purchased 2 balls of yarn at a thrift store ... it is in perfect condition. My dilemma is that it must be from a previous project and then ripped out; it is kinked and is not working well into a new project. Any ideas of how to straighten yarn? I hate to see it go to waste, it's a beautiful color.

Thanks to any help!
    Have a good day!

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: crochet help

roll it into a ball...Making sure to pull it tight as you wind it...

still digging' my way out
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks MAKelly ~ that's what I thought, too. Going to check soon to see if it helped. Thanks again!!
    Have a good day!

What's a Budget?
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

If this worked, be sure to reroll your yarn ball more loosely. Keeping it in a tightly rolled ball will stretch the yarn.
    Dianne