Uploads

Piggy quit smoking?

which is the best way to quit smoking?

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: quit smoking?

Oh My!I hope you don't take this wrong but....My answer would be to make up your mind.It's not enough to just want to.But it's a very good start.From expeirence I tell you it is a VERY hard habit to kick but very doable. First, don't smoke in the house and ask others to smoke outside also but if this ain't gone happen then maybe you can have one room that people smoke or one room they don't.It is helpfull if you have a friend or loved one who can help talk you down when things get rough.I didn't think much of the gum but I liked the patches alright.You can get cinnemon stix(not candy but the spice) and chew on them along with Lots of water.They say the nicotine sticks to cinnemon and water washes it away,clearing the system sooner.The last time I quit and have now been quit for several years,I tapered off.Less and less untill I was smoking one a day at bedtime and I can still remember the last one!What works for me may not be right for you but like I said,if your minds made up.....Don't worry if you start back.But don't give up either.Keep it in your mind that you have it to do again.I really wish you the best here.I will pray for you.If I can help you in anyway let me know. Good Luck!