Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Tap Ranch - BayView Labs
02-04-2011, 06:20 PM #1
- Join Date
- Jan 1995
- in front of the puter
- Blog Entries
Tap Ranch - BayView Labs
The Tap Ranch - BayView Labs App has been provided to you by Budget101.com
Release Date: July 30, 2010
** Download the NEW 1.5 UPDATE now **
Welcome to Tap Ranch, you are only taps away from growing your own crops, raising animals and investing in "makers" to produce your own cheese, wine and fruit pies!
Grow alfalfa to feed cows to make milk, or corn to feed chickens to make eggs. Decorate your ranch to your heart content and buy functional greenhouses where all your crops grow faster and don't spoil! It's easy and simple as 1-2-3.
But should you sell your milk, eggs and flour now, or save them to make bread and sell them later for more profit?
How do you make these items?
Cheese comes from ?
Ketchup comes from ?
Wine comes from ?
Pies comes from ?
Bread comes from ?
Fabrics comes from ?
Honey comes from ?
- Over 22 varieties of crops, trees and yummy fruits including mangos, plums, cherries and bananas
- Plow, seed and harvest to gain experience and coins
- Buy small to huge greenhouses to grow your crops up to 80% faster
- Decorate your ranch with over 70 buildings, fences and premium decorations like Old farm trucks, fireplaces and antique lanterns
- Expand your ranch and level up to 80+ levels with the help of organic fertilizers
- Visit neighbor's ranches and gain experience to become "featured" neighbors
New Features in version 1.2:
-Clouds to prevent crops from spoiling
-Popcorn Maker, popcorn yummy!
-Starter Quests for extra coins and xp's
-One more maker for higher level users: Smoothie Maker
-Water your neighbor's Ranch
-Free Helpers after level 5
** Brought to you by the developers of Tap Fish, the #1 aquarium game in the Appstore with millions of users! **
© Gameview Studios, LLC
Free Apps are usually available for less than 48 Hours, because of this, all threads are automatically closed to additional comments/responses at that time.