Results 1 to 1 of 1
02-02-2011, 08:50 AM #1
Plantronics Explorer 233 Bluetooth Headset
List Price: $39.99 Deal Price: $11.99 You Save: $28.00 (70%) When your days--and your hands--are full, rely on the Plantronics Explorer 233 Bluetooth headset to multitask and get it all done. Its easy set-up, simple features, and nearly universal compatibility make using this headset a breeze when you're in the car and on the go. The slim form factor is so lightweight and comfortable that you'll forget you're even wearing it as you buzz around town.
See a larger schematic image
of all controls.
Key Features and Specifications
- Easy set-up and one-touch features make using this Bluetooth headset a breeze
- Simple one-touch buttons make it a breeze to free your hands
- Contoured eartip fits in ear for comfort and enhanced sound quality
- Easily connects to Bluetooth phones with QuickPair technology
- Bluetooth compatibility: Versions 1.1 and higher; headset and hands-free profiles
- Freedom to roam up to 33 feet from your Bluetooth-enabled phone
- Call features: Call answer/end, last number redial, voice-activated dialing, and volume control
- Up to 8 hours of talk time
- Up to 200 hours (8 days) of standby timeCharging time: 2 hours for full charge
Explorer 233 headset, AC adapter, operating instructions
Pairing Your Headset
With innovative QuickPair technology, the Explorer 233 quickly and easily pairs with your cell phone or other Bluetooth device. (If you do not pair it within 10 minutes, it will turn off and re-pair when turned back on.) To pair the Explorer 233 for the first time, follow these steps:
- Turn on the Bluetooth feature on your phone.
- Turn the headset on. Press and hold the call control button until the indicator light continues to flash red and blue. The headset is now in pairing mode.
- Use the commands on your phone to locate your headset.When prompted for the passkey, enter 0000. Pairing is successful when the indicator on your headset flashes blue.
Expires Feb 15, 2011