Make Your Own Coffee Creamer
Making your own Delicious Flavored Coffee Creamers is easy and can potentially save you more than $15 a month!
14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
1 1/2 cups skim milk
flavorings of choice:
- Chocolate Almond use: 1-Tbsp cocoa, 1-tsp almond extract
- Vanilla: use 2-tsp vanilla extract
- Cappuccino: use 1-tsp almond extract, 1/2 tsp orange extract
- Strudel: use 1 T. cinnamon, 1 tsp vanilla extract, 1 ts almond extract.
- Chocolate Raspberry: use 2 tsp cocoa powder, 2 T. raspberry syrup
Measure all ingredients into 32 oz container (with a cover) , seal container and shake vigorously. (Store in fridge up to 2 weeks)
We love to see when you like and share our hard work, but ask that you please follow just a few guidelines.. Use one photo of the finished product on your site and provide a link back to my original post. If you feature a photo from my post, it may not be accompanied by the project/recipe tutorial, whether in my own words as it originally appeared or paraphrased. Always feel free to share photos and links on Pinterest, as it will route back to the original post. Budget101.com is protected under copyright laws. If you any questions or would like to notify me that you’re sharing a post, please email me at liss @ budget101.com