Thai Veggie Ramen Stir-fry
This Thai veggie ramen stir fry is a healthy choice, loaded with broccoli, zucchini, shredded carrots and smothered in a Thai stir fry sauce with tons of flavor.
2 packages Ramen noodles (any flavor)
1 bunch broccoli florets (about two cups)
1 medium zucchini (split lengthwise & cut into 1/2 inch pieces)
1 cup shredded carrots
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 tbsp olive oil
3/4 cup crunchy peanut butter
2 tbsp honey
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 cup canned vegetable broth
1 tsp cayenne pepper
Fresh basil &/or cilantro, as desired.
1) Prep & measure veggies, as above.
2) Combine ingredients for sauce in a mixing bowl & whisk. Mixture will try to separate. Set aside.
3) Heat water in small pot for Ramen noodles. Cook noodles according to package instructions, discarding seasoning.
4) While waiting on noodles, heat olive oil in large skillet or wok over medium high heat. Add garlic. Cook 1-2 minutes until browned. Toss in prepped veggies. Cook 4-6 minutes or until browned.
5) Drain noodles. Set aside.
6) Add sauce to veggies in skillet/wok and stir until it just starts bubbling. You will notice that the sauce with start to thicken. Remove from heat.
7) Serve over Ramen noodles. Top with fresh cut cilantro &/or basil for additional flavor, if desired.
8) Eat & Enjoy!
Recipe submitted by:
Submit a Photo of this Recipe