Ramen Sugar Cookies
For a tasty dessert, try these delicious ramen sugar cookies, which are dipped into chocolate and adorned with tasty slivers of almonds and toasted ramen.
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chocolate
- 1 package of ramen noodles with chicken flavoring
- 1 cup toasted almonds
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a small bowl, stir together four, baking soda, and baking powder. Set aside.
2. IN a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until smooth. Beat in egg and vanilla. Gradually blend in the dry ingredients. Roll the cookies dough out to a 1/4''. Slice the dough into small rectangles, about 2'' long and 1'' wide. Place onto un-greased cookie sheet.
3. Bake 9 to 11 minute in the preheated oven, or until golden. Let stand on cookie sheet two minutes before removing to cool on wire racks.
4. While the cookies cool, melt chocolate. After the cookies have cooled, dip half the cookie in the melted chocolate and sprinkle toasted almonds and toasted Ramen noodles on the chocolate side of the cookie. Lastly, sprinkle a pinch of some of the chicken seasoning on the chocolate side.
Recipe submitted by:
Submit a Photo of this Recipe
We love to see when you like and share our hard work, but ask that you please follow just a few guidelines.. Use one photo of the finished product on your site and provide a link back to my original post. If you feature a photo from my post, it may not be accompanied by the project/recipe tutorial, whether in my own words as it originally appeared or paraphrased. Always feel free to share photos and links on Pinterest, as it will route back to the original post. Budget101.com is protected under copyright laws. If you any questions or would like to notify me that you’re sharing a post, please email me at liss @ budget101.com