Ramen Spam Doodles
You will need:
- 2 packages of ramen noodles
- 4 cups of water
- 1 can of spam
- 1/2 cup of green peas
- 1/2 cup of green onions (sliced)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
*You can cook the noodles and peas in the same water.
How to cook:
1. Put 2 cups of water in a cooking pot and bring to a boil.
2. Once the water is boiling add your ramen noodles.
3. Wait 2-3 minutes until the noodles are tender and separated.
4. Take off the water with the strainer.
5. Cube the Spam.
6. In a skillet, lightly brown the Spam in the sesame oil.
7. Add the garlic powder and dry herb seasoning.
Recipe submitted by:
Submit a Photo of this Recipe
We love to see when you like and share our hard work, but ask that you please follow just a few guidelines.. Use one photo of the finished product on your site and provide a link back to my original post. If you feature a photo from my post, it may not be accompanied by the project/recipe tutorial, whether in my own words as it originally appeared or paraphrased. Always feel free to share photos and links on Pinterest, as it will route back to the original post. Budget101.com is protected under copyright laws. If you any questions or would like to notify me that you’re sharing a post, please email me at liss @ budget101.com