Ramen Spaghetti and Spinach Frittata
This easy Ramen Spaghetti & Spinach Frittata recipe is heavy on flavor and serves 10!
1 package of Ramen Noodles
1/3 cup Three cheese blend (of grated cheeses)
less than 1/8 cup of red onion, chopped
2/3 cup water
1 T olive oil
2 cups spinach leaves
Top it with:
1 T. unsalted butter
1/2 cup Three cheese blend (of grated cheese)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. In a bowl of about 2/3 cup of room temperature water, soak Ramen noodles (without packet of seasoning) until soft and broken up.
3. Beat 6 eggs together in a large bowl. Set aside.
4. Chop spinach leaves.
5. Chop onions. Saute them for about 3 minutes in olive oil. While onions still in the pan, add the chopped spinach and saute for another 3-4 minutes.
6. Add 1/3 cup of grated cheese to egg mix.
7. After cooling spinach and onions, add them to the egg and cheese mixture.
8. Remove noodles from the water. Lay them out on a cutting board and cut at one inch intervals. Add to egg/spinach mixture.
9. Use Crisco to butter a pie dish.
10. Add egg/spinach mixture to pie dish.
11. Evenly place 1/2 cup of grated cheese over the top of the egg/spinach mixture.
12. Cut up the tablespoon of butter into several different slices. Place over cheese in various places.
13. Bake for about 25 minutes, or until the top is golden brown.
Submit a Photo of this Recipe
Recipe Submitted by:
We love to see when you like and share our hard work, but ask that you please follow just a few guidelines.. Use one photo of the finished product on your site and provide a link back to my original post. If you feature a photo from my post, it may not be accompanied by the project/recipe tutorial, whether in my own words as it originally appeared or paraphrased. Always feel free to share photos and links on Pinterest, as it will route back to the original post. Budget101.com is protected under copyright laws. If you any questions or would like to notify me that you’re sharing a post, please email me at liss @ budget101.com