Ramen Noodle Mania Contest!
Submit your favorite Ramen Noodle Recipe and you'll be automatically entered to win an Omaha Steak Sampler Package to help fill your freezer. We love dirt cheap recipes as much as you do and we want to create a one stop source of Dirt Cheap Ramen Noodle Recipes for folks of all ages to enjoy.
But even more than that, your creative recipes will be made available for others to see and enjoy, enlarging our resource and helping people (Like yourself!) find wonderful meal ideas they can afford on any budget, no matter how meager.
A few guidelines & the Prize! :
- We're giving away a Meat Sampler Package from Omaha Steaks, ERV $100.
- All Entries MUST be your own words, please do not copy and paste recipes from other sites.
- If you want to add several step by step photos of your recipe or a photo of your completed dish, you will receive additional entries for your effort.
- In your explanation/description of your recipe, please explain how to prepare it and any tips for serving as well. (Minimum of 25 words!)
- All instructions/explanations must be listed within the submission, not linked to another site to view them.
- Contest Ends when 500 Recipes have been submitted, Winner Shall be notified via email as well as posted here on the site.
- Winner will be chosen based on number of Recipe Views, Comments and Star Rating.
- Multiple Entries are allowed and encouraged.
Please Note, By Submitting you are agreeing to the terms listed below:
***I certify that I am the author or sole owner of the material I am submitting to Budget101.com. Budget101.com. and its licensees may reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works and otherwise use the material for any purpose in any form and on any media. I agree to indemnify Budget101.com for all damages and expenses that may be incurred in connection with the material.
We love to see when you like and share our hard work, but ask that you please follow just a few guidelines.. Use one photo of the finished product on your site and provide a link back to my original post. If you feature a photo from my post, it may not be accompanied by the project/recipe tutorial, whether in my own words as it originally appeared or paraphrased. Always feel free to share photos and links on Pinterest, as it will route back to the original post. Budget101.com is protected under copyright laws. If you any questions or would like to notify me that you’re sharing a post, please email me at liss @ budget101.com