Ramen Noodle Alfredo and Vegetables
Ramen and a plethora of fresh veggies in a creamy, flavorful alfredo sauce.
1 package of Ramen Noodle
3 chopped Mushrooms
1 large carrot chopped
1 large potato chopped
1/2 cup of pine nuts
1/2 cup of buttermilk
3 Tbsp. olive oil
1/2 tsp. onion powder
1/2 tsp. basil
1 Tbsp. Butter
2/3 cup of mixed cheese including mozzarella, provolone, and cheddar
1. Bring 2 cups of water to a boil in a pot, when boiling add noodles
2. Chop all vegetables into small pieces
3. Heat Olive oil in small skillet over medium heat
4. Add Pine Nuts, cooked 3 minutes and add all vegetables and onion powder and basil. Allow to cook during steps 5 & 6 for around ten minutes.
5. Pour out water from pot, keep noodles in pot with a small bit of water.
6. add butter, buttermilk and cheese. Mix until Melted
7. Add the vegetable mix to the noodles
Recipe submitted by:
Submit a Photo of this Recipe
We love to see when you like and share our hard work, but ask that you please follow just a few guidelines.. Use one photo of the finished product on your site and provide a link back to my original post. If you feature a photo from my post, it may not be accompanied by the project/recipe tutorial, whether in my own words as it originally appeared or paraphrased. Always feel free to share photos and links on Pinterest, as it will route back to the original post. Budget101.com is protected under copyright laws. If you any questions or would like to notify me that you’re sharing a post, please email me at liss @ budget101.com