Ramen Chicken Parmesean
2 packages of ramen noodles (save the seasoning for another recipe, another day)
- 4 cups of water
- 2 chicken breast (boneless and skinless), pounded flat (1/4" thick)
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1 cup dried bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup of Mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups of spaghetti sauce
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
1. Put 2 cups of water in a cooking pot and bring to a boil.
2. Once the water is boiling add your ramen noodles.
3. Wait 2-3 minutes until the noodles are tender and separated.
4. Take off the water with the strainer.
5 Dip the chicken breasts in the milk and eggs mixture, then in bread crumbs.
6. With the olive oil, in a skillet, turn and brown on both sides. Make sure the meat is fully cooked.
7. Remove the chicken and add the spaghetti sauce.
8. Heat it. When it's hot, add the chicken breasts.
9. Add the mozzarella cheese and parmesan on top of the chicken.
10. Cook until the cheese is melted, add salt and pepper.
11. Add the ramen in the skillet and cook for 1-2 minutes in the spaghetti sauce.
We love to see when you like and share our hard work, but ask that you please follow just a few guidelines.. Use one photo of the finished product on your site and provide a link back to my original post. If you feature a photo from my post, it may not be accompanied by the project/recipe tutorial, whether in my own words as it originally appeared or paraphrased. Always feel free to share photos and links on Pinterest, as it will route back to the original post. Budget101.com is protected under copyright laws. If you any questions or would like to notify me that you’re sharing a post, please email me at liss @ budget101.com