Pineapple Meatballs Ramen
You will need:
- 2 packages of ramen noodles
- 1/2 lb. of ground beef
- 1/2 cup of pineapple (sliced)
- 1/2 cup of red peppers (sliced)
- 2-3 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 1-2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/3 cup of vegetable oil
- 4 cups of water
How to cook:
1. Put 4 cups of water in a cooking pot and bring to a boil.
2. Once the water is boiling add your ramen noodles.
3. Wait 2-3 minutes until the noodles are tender and separated.
4. Take off the water with the strainer.
5. Mix the ground beef, the Worcestershire sauce, the garlic powder and the salt together.
6. Make the meatballs. (Not too big if you want them to cook well)
7. Add the vegetable oil in a cooking pan and brown the meatballs.
8. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes
9. When the meatballs are almost ready add the pineapples and the red peppers cook for an other 5 minutes.
10. When your meatballs are fully cooked and the pineapples/peppers are ready, put everything in a large plate.
We love to see when you like and share our hard work, but ask that you please follow just a few guidelines.. Use one photo of the finished product on your site and provide a link back to my original post. If you feature a photo from my post, it may not be accompanied by the project/recipe tutorial, whether in my own words as it originally appeared or paraphrased. Always feel free to share photos and links on Pinterest, as it will route back to the original post. Budget101.com is protected under copyright laws. If you any questions or would like to notify me that you’re sharing a post, please email me at liss @ budget101.com