5 Whole Honey Graham Crackers
1 Package Ramen Noodles (minus seasoning pack)
1 Cup Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
1 Cup Peanut Butter
1 Cup Fruit
1/2 C Dried Cranberries
1) Break each graham cracker in half.
2) Melt the Chocolate in the microwave 20 seconds at a time.
3) Crush up Ramen noodles, transfer to a medium bowl.
4) Heat Peanut Butter in the microwave, until it is thinner in texture.
5) Mix melted chocolate, peanut butter and raw ramen in the bowl.
6) Line each graham cracker half with dried cranberries.
7) Spoon the chocolate mixture over the cranberries.
8) Garnish with fruit loop cereal
Recipe submitted by:
Submit a Photo of this Recipe