Graham Cracker Yum Yum Cookies
Make your own delicious Graham Cracker Yum Yum Cookies- a crunchy mixture of honey grahams, ramen noodles, chocolate chips, fruit loops and berries.
5 Whole Honey Graham Crackers
1 Package Ramen Noodles (minus seasoning pack)
1 Cup Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
1 Cup Peanut Butter
1 Cup Fruit Loop Cereal
1/2 C Dried Cranberries
1) Break each graham cracker in half.
2) Melt the Chocolate in the microwave 20 seconds at a time.
3) Crush up Ramen noodles, transfer to a medium bowl.
4) Heat Peanut Butter in the microwave, until it is thinner in texture.
5) Mix melted chocolate, peanut butter and raw ramen in the bowl.
6) Line each graham cracker half with dried cranberries.
7) Spoon the chocolate mixture over the cranberries.
8) Garnish with fruit loop cereal
Recipe submitted by:
Submit a Photo of this Recipe
We love to see when you like and share our hard work, but ask that you please follow just a few guidelines.. Use one photo of the finished product on your site and provide a link back to my original post. If you feature a photo from my post, it may not be accompanied by the project/recipe tutorial, whether in my own words as it originally appeared or paraphrased. Always feel free to share photos and links on Pinterest, as it will route back to the original post. Budget101.com is protected under copyright laws. If you any questions or would like to notify me that you’re sharing a post, please email me at liss @ budget101.com