General Micah's Chicken
This is another great college student recipe of ramen, chicken, carrots and zesty lemon juice.
1 Package of Chicken Ramen Noodles
1 Chicken Breast
1 Tsp Lemon Juice
1 Tsp Parsley
2 Passionate Students!!!
1. Defrost chicken in microwave.
2. While defrosting, cook Ramen noodles over medium heat on stove. Stirring frequently.
3. After noodles are cooked, peel carrots and chop up into small slices.
4. In a small pot, when water begins to boil, cook carrots until soft.
5. Cook chicken in skillet until golden brown.
6. When carrots and chicken are finished, then drain Ramen noodles and soak the chicken in the broth.
7. Take chicken out after 3 minutes and add back into the noodles, disposing of the remaining chicken broth.
8. Add in tsp. of lemon juice and parsley. Mix together well.
Recipe submitted by:
Submit a Photo of this Recipe
We love to see when you like and share our hard work, but ask that you please follow just a few guidelines.. Use one photo of the finished product on your site and provide a link back to my original post. If you feature a photo from my post, it may not be accompanied by the project/recipe tutorial, whether in my own words as it originally appeared or paraphrased. Always feel free to share photos and links on Pinterest, as it will route back to the original post. Budget101.com is protected under copyright laws. If you any questions or would like to notify me that you’re sharing a post, please email me at liss @ budget101.com