1 Package of Chicken Ramen Noodles
1 Chicken Breast
1 Tsp Lemon Juice
1 Tsp Parsley
2 Passionate Students!!!
1. Defrost chicken in microwave.
2. While defrosting, cook
3. After noodles are cooked, peel carrots and chop up into small slices.
4. In a small pot, when water begins to boil, cook carrots until soft.
5. Cook chicken in skillet until golden brown.
6. When carrots and chicken are finished, then drain Ramen noodles and soak the chicken in the broth.
7. Take chicken out after 3 minutes and add back into the noodles, disposing of the remaining chicken broth.
8. Add in tsp. of lemon juice and parsley. Mix together well.
Recipe submitted by:
Submit a Photo of this Recipe