Creamy Corn Ramen
This simple, dirt cheap Creamy Corn Ramen Noodle recipe requires only 2 ingredients and takes less than 10 minutes to prepare.
1 pkg. Chicken flavor Ramen
1 small can (8. 25 oz) of Cream-Style Golden Corn
1. Place ramen noodles in microwave-safe bowl; break ramen square once if necessary to make noodles lie flat on bottom of bowl.
2. Add water to bowl until ramen is covered by at least a ½ inch of water (ramen will float, a little extra water is fine, just make sure the ramen is covered).
3. Microwave 2 minutes.
4. Carefully remove bowl from microwave and drain noodles.
5. Return noodles to bowl and add corn; mix.
6. Microwave for 1 additional minute.
7. Add chicken flavor packet (or salt) and pepper to taste.
Makes 2 servings
For a healthier alternative add can of whole corn instead of cream-style. A can of different vegetables can also be substituted as preferred. If adding multiple vegetables make sure to use the whole corn rather than the cream style. Drain excess water from vegetables as necessary when using non-cream bases.
Submit a Photo of this Recipe