5 1/2 ounce Chicken Tenders, 1 inch pieces
1 oz Rice Flour
3 oz Rice Flour Batter
1 1/2 oz Canola Oil
4 pz Cashew Sauce
2 oz Cashews
1 oz Green Onions, chopped
12 oz White Rice
1 tsp Black & White sesame seeds
1 sprig Italian Parsley, chopped
1. Dredge chicken in rice flour
2. Coat chicken pieces evenly in rice flour batter
3. Add canola oil to a hot sauté pan and heat to a sizzle
4. Add chicken pieces to hot sauté pan and flatten with a spatula
5. Cook until golden brown and crunchy (be careful because some pieces could darken quickly from hot spots in the pan)
6. Flip chicken, brown the other side. If the pieces have stuck together
then break them apart at this time.
7. Drizzle the Cashew Sauce around the edge of the sauté pan, not on top of
8. Add cashews and green onions and toss to incorporate, do not cook because
the green onions will wilt.
9. Place hot rice in a pasta bowl and pour chicken mixture over rice
10. Sprinkle sesame seeds and garnish with Italian parsley
Rice Flour Batter
Add water to rice flour until the consistency of cornstarch slurry
I found this recipe on one of those "CopyCat Recipe" sites. I haven't made it yet, but it looked pretty authentic. I LOVE this dish at Cheesecake Factory!!! Yummy! If anyone else has a different recipe for this, please let me know. Thanks.
(C) Melissa 'Liss' Burnell & Budget101.com 1995-2015Material from www.Budget101.com may not be copied or distributed, or republished, uploaded, posted, or transmitted in any way, without the prior written consent of Budget101.com, EXCEPT: you may print recipe pages for your personal, non-commercial home use only, provided you do not delete or change any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices. Modification or use of the materials for any other purpose violates Budget101.com's intellectual property rights.
Site Design is Created from a Modified Style Originally Created by Miner Skinz