- 1 small box instant chocolate pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 1 small can evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl, mix on med/high for 2-4 minutes, or until well blended. Pour into molds and freeze. If using Dixie Cups, When partially frozen, insert Popsicle stick into center of each.
Makes 10-12 depending on the size of your pudding pop mold.
If you'd like to create different flavors, simply use a different flavor of Pudding mix.
Flavors we've tried and enjoyed:
- Banana Cream - Use Banana Pudding Mix, add 1/2 chopped banana if desired
- Chocolate Banana Cream- to create double flavors, make 2 different flavors and gently
- Chocolate covered Cherry - simply add 1/4 c. chopped fresh cherries to the above recipe
- Pistachio - use pistachio pudding mix
- Vanilla & Chocolate Swirl - carefully layer vanilla and chocolate pudding, then using a butterknife or popsicle stick insert it into the center and make a brief "swirl" motion
- Cheesecake -Use Cheesecake Pudding Mix, add 1/4 cup Chopped (fresh) Strawberries (or sweet cherries) to the mix
- Cookies and Cream - use vanilla pudding, add 1/4 c. crushed oreo cookies or alternatively, you can use Oreo Pudding mix from Jell-O
What flavor combination does your family prefer?