- 1 small box instant chocolate pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 1 small can evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl, mix on med/high for 2-4 minutes, or until well blended. Pour into molds and freeze. If using Dixie Cups, When partially frozen, insert Popsicle stick into center of each.
If you'd like to create different flavors, simply use a different flavor of Pudding mix.
Flavors we've tried and enjoyed:
- Banana Cream - Use Banana Pudding Mix, add 1/2 chopped banana if desired
- Chocolate Banana Cream- to create double flavors, make 2 different flavors and gently layer them by pouring very very slowly into the molds!
- Chocolate covered Cherry - simply add 1/4 c. chopped fresh cherries to the above recipe
- Pistachio - use pistachio pudding mix
- Vanilla & Chocolate Swirl - carefully layer vanilla and chocolate pudding, then using a butterknife or popsicle stick insert it into the center and make a brief "swirl" motion
- Cheesecake -Use Cheesecake Pudding Mix, add 1/4 cup Chopped (fresh) Strawberries (or sweet cherries) to the mix
- Cookies and Cream - use vanilla pudding, add 1/4 c. crushed oreo cookies or alternatively, you can use Oreo Pudding mix from Jell-O
What flavor combination does your family prefer?