Pumpkin Pie Sugar Scrub
Bring the scents of the season into your bath with this aromatic pumpkin pie sugar scrub, a gently exfoliating scrub with a hint of cinnamon, cloves, allspice and zesty ginger to freshen and invigorate the skin.
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1/4 cup of pumpkin seed oil (can use olive oil instead)
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- pinch of nutmeg
- pinch of cinnamon
- pinch of ground cloves
- pinch of ground allspice
- pinch of ground ginger
Combine all in a small bowl, mixing well. The pumpkin scrub will be the consistency of a thick paste.
How to Use a Body Scrub:
- Sit on the edge of a tub and moisten the area you wish to scrub.
- Place a tablespoon or so of the body scrub in the palm and gently work each area for approximately 1 minute. If you work too quickly you won't properly exfoliate.
- Scour gently for just a few minutes.
- For baby smooth skin, exfoliate once weekly.
- Reminder: Body scrubs should never be used on the face.
© Can Stock Photo Inc. / Elenathewise
We love to see when you like and share our hard work, but ask that you please follow just a few guidelines.. Use one photo of the finished product on your site and provide a link back to my original post. If you feature a photo from my post, it may not be accompanied by the project/recipe tutorial, whether in my own words as it originally appeared or paraphrased. Always feel free to share photos and links on Pinterest, as it will route back to the original post. Budget101.com is protected under copyright laws. If you any questions or would like to notify me that you’re sharing a post, please email me at liss @ budget101.com