- 2 cups brown sugar - OR - 1 cup brown sugar AND 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon, powdered
- 2 teaspoons ginger, powdered
- 2 teaspoons nutmeg, powdered
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice, powdered
- 2 to 4 drops vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond oil
Combine all in a small bowl, blending well.
- Sit on the edge of a tub and moisten the area you wish to scrub.
- Place a tablespoon or so of the body scrub in the palm and gently work each area for approximately 1 minute. If you work too quickly you won't properly exfoliate.
- Be sure not to scour too hard or too long.
- If you want baby smooth skin, exfoliate once weekly.
- Body scrubs should never be used on the face.