Brown Sugar Body Scrub
Going to the spa is a luxury that many cannot afford, but that doesn't mean you can't enjoy a spa-like experience in the comfort of your own home! This Brown sugar body scrub is an excellent skin-softening exfoliant. While sugar isn't particular good for you on the inside, it can certainly make your skin glow.
Carefully combine oil, vitamin E and Essential oil in a bowl. Add sugar and mix well. Store in covered container.
How to Use a Body Scrub:
- Sit on the edge of a tub and moisten the area you wish to scrub.
- Place a tablespoon or so of the body scrub in the palm and gently work each area for approximately 1 minute. If you work too quickly you won't properly exfoliate.
- Be sure not to scour too hard or too long.
- If you want baby smooth skin, exfoliate once weekly.
- Body scrubs should never be used on the face.
About the ingredients, Sweet almond and Jojoba oils can be found at most natural foods/health food stores, or online. Vitamin E oil can be derived from poking a hole in a vitamin E capsule (although you'll need a couple to get 10 drops). Be sure that you're using natural Essential oils, rather than Fragrance oils which contain fillers and can cause allergic reactions.
We love to see when you like and share our hard work, but ask that you please follow just a few guidelines.. Use one photo of the finished product on your site and provide a link back to my original post. If you feature a photo from my post, it may not be accompanied by the project/recipe tutorial, whether in my own words as it originally appeared or paraphrased. Always feel free to share photos and links on Pinterest, as it will route back to the original post. Budget101.com is protected under copyright laws. If you any questions or would like to notify me that you’re sharing a post, please email me at liss @ budget101.com