Liquid Fencing Recipe
Make Your Own Liquid Critter Fencing
The Garden is in, sprouting new shoots every day & you've been watching it grow. Unfortunately, so have the rabbits, moles, gophers and deer!
1. Start with a 1 gallon Plastic Jug.
2. Puree 12-18 eggs in a blender- this makes them smooth & not clumpy, pour them into your jug.
3. Add approximately 3-5 T. of Fresh minced Garlic.
4. Add 1 T. Cayenne Pepper Powder.
5. Tighten the top & shake Vigorously. Add water to fill to 3/4 of the way full.
6. Let the container set for 7-10 days, allowing the eggs to putrify. Label it as Poison.
To Use: Open outside, attach a spray nozzle to the top and spray around your garden. You will need to reapply 1x weekly & after any heavy rains. While it will stink upon application after several hours it will dry and not smell (to you anyway!) The critters- moles, deer, rabbits, gophers, will not come anywhere near it!
We love to see when you like and share our hard work, but ask that you please follow just a few guidelines.. Use one photo of the finished product on your site and provide a link back to my original post. If you feature a photo from my post, it may not be accompanied by the project/recipe tutorial, whether in my own words as it originally appeared or paraphrased. Always feel free to share photos and links on Pinterest, as it will route back to the original post. Budget101.com is protected under copyright laws. If you any questions or would like to notify me that you’re sharing a post, please email me at liss @ budget101.com