The Garden is in, sprouting new shoots every day & you've been watching it grow. Unfortunately, so have the rabbits, moles, gophers and deer!
1. Start with a 1 gallon Plastic Jug.
2. Puree 12-18 eggs in a blender- this makes them smooth &
3. Add approximately 3-5 T. of Fresh minced Garlic.
4. Add 1 T. Cayenne Pepper Powder.
5. Tighten the top & shake Vigorously. Add water to fill to 3/4 of the way full.
6. Let the container set for 7-10 days, allowing the eggs to putrify. Label it as Poison.
To Use: Open outside, attach a spray nozzle to the top and spray around your garden. You will need to reapply 1x weekly & after any heavy rains. While it will stink upon application after several hours it will dry and not smell (to you anyway!) The critters- moles, deer, rabbits, gophers, will not come anywhere near it!