However, with that in mind, I'd
I read numerous bodybuilding and fitness websites trying to figure out what type of workout plan would work best for me. What I learned (and I am greatly simplifying) is that in order for your body to burn larger amounts calories, the larger muscle groups need to work. The more they work, the more calories they burn. The more muscle you have, the more calories you burn.
Pretty simple stuff!
- Are you fairly active?
- Do you sit down most of the day (for your job)?
- Do you walk to work, drive?
- Are you trying to lose weight or maintain weight?
- Why are you getting fit?
Here is the complete Free Workout plan for each day, including video clips of each exercise to help you use the correct form. In addition, each workout includes a free printable workout worksheet.
- Monday -Triceps, Biceps, Forearms
- Tuesday - Legs & Abs
- Wednesdays Workout - Rear End!
- Thursdays Workout- Shoulders, Traps & Abs
- Friday's Workout Hamstrings, Quads & Back
- The Weekend Workout
You can view additional information in our Weight Loss forums:
What to Eat- or better yet, what NOT to eat! Here are a few guidelines of the dietary changes that were made to accomplish this rapid change. Food Guidelines