- 1 cup of sugar
- 1/4 cup of pumpkin seed oil (can use olive oil instead)
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- pinch of nutmeg
- pinch of cinnamon
- pinch of ground cloves
- pinch of ground allspice
- pinch of ground ginger
Combine all in a small bowl, mixing well. The pumpkin scrub will be the consistency of a thick
How to Use a Body Scrub:
- Sit on the edge of a tub and moisten the area you wish to scrub.
- Place a tablespoon or so of the body scrub in the palm and gently work each area for approximately 1 minute. If you work too quickly you won't properly exfoliate.
- Scour gently for just a few minutes.
- For baby smooth skin, exfoliate once
- Reminder: Body scrubs should never be used on the face.
© Can Stock Photo Inc. / Elenathewise