- 1 cup White or Brown sugar
- 1/4 cup almond oil
- 1/2 tsp vitamin E
- 6 drops rosewood essential oil
- 5 drops lavender essential oil
- 1 Tbs. Dried Lavender Flowers (Optional)
Carefully combine oil, vitamin E and Essential oil in a bowl. Add sugar and mix well. Store in covered container.
How to Use a Body Scrub:
- Sit on the edge of a tuband moisten the area you wish to scrub.
- Place a tablespoon or so of the body scrub in the palm and gently work each area for approximately 1 minute. If you work too quickly you won't properly exfoliate.
- Be sure not to scour too hard or too long.
- If you want baby smooth skin, exfoliate once weekly.
- Body scrubs should never be used on the
© Can Stock Photo Inc. / sierpniowka