Gingerbread Sugar Scrub
Soothe your dry skin with sensuous Gingerbread Sugar Scrub . . . or add it to a gift basket or spa jar for a gorgeous, useful yet inexpensive handcrafted gift.
- 2 cups brown sugar - OR - 1 cup brown sugar AND 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon, powdered
- 2 teaspoons ginger, powdered
- 2 teaspoons nutmeg, powdered
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice, powdered
- 2 to 4 drops vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond oil
Combine all in a small bowl, blending well.
How to Use a Body Scrub:
© Can Stock Photo Inc. / matka_Wariatka
- Sit on the edge of a tub and moisten the area you wish to scrub.
- Place a tablespoon or so of the body scrub in the palm and gently work each area for approximately 1 minute. If you work too quickly you won't properly exfoliate.
- Be sure not to scour too hard or too long.
- If you want baby smooth skin, exfoliate once weekly.
- Body scrubs should never be used on the face.
We love to see when you like and share our hard work, but ask that you please follow just a few guidelines.. Use one photo of the finished product on your site and provide a link back to my original post. If you feature a photo from my post, it may not be accompanied by the project/recipe tutorial, whether in my own words as it originally appeared or paraphrased. Always feel free to share photos and links on Pinterest, as it will route back to the original post. Budget101.com is protected under copyright laws. If you any questions or would like to notify me that you’re sharing a post, please email me at liss @ budget101.com