- 2/3 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Sweet Almond Oil or jojoba oil
- 10 Drops Vitamin E oil
- 10 Drops Essential oil of your choice (or 1 tsp pure vanilla extract)
Carefully combine oil, vitamin E and Essential oil in a bowl. Add sugar and mix well. Store in covered container.
How to Use a Body Scrub:
- Sit on the edge of a tub and moisten the area you wish to scrub.
- Place a tablespoon or so of the body scrub in the palm and gently work each area for approximately 1 minute. If you work too quickly you won't properly exfoliate.
- If you want baby smooth skin, exfoliate once weekly.
- Body scrubs should never be used on the face.
About the ingredients, Sweet almond and Jojoba oils can be found at most natural foods/health food stores, or online. Vitamin E oil can be derived from poking a hole in a vitamin E capsule (although you'll need a couple to get 10 drops). Be sure that you're using natural Essential oils, rather than Fragrance oils which contain fillers and can cause allergic reactions.