My to do lists are miles long lately
by, 05-11-2009 at 01:47 PM (466 Views)
It does help, though, to write down just what MUST be done for the day. Here's mine for today:
- clean the kitchen
- walk to the YMCA for volleyball practice (takes 40 minutes to walk there)
- work out at the Y
- teach kids
- do laundry
- fix dinner (steak, sauteed zucchini and yellow squash, and roasted green beans)
- make husband's lunch for tomorrow (chicken salad, jello, and peanut butter on celery)
- pay cable bill
- buy eggs, milk, and cheese
- pack some (goal: 5 boxes)
Right now, I need to make and serve and eat lunch, get the laundry going, get the kids going on their schoolwork, and prepare snacks for the YMCA time.
Not enough hours in the day!