All In A Day
by, 01-05-2009 at 08:10 PM (483 Views)
So I have to work out the blogging thing...do I post the same blog to all three? Do I post something different to each one? Each blog is on a different site with a TOTALLY different purpose. However, all three are the most important areas in my life right now aside from parenting and working: Faith, Fitness, and Finances.
By getting these three areas "in shape," I will be a better parent, better employee, better individual.
Today's Faith Successes:
- Woke up at 6 am and read my bible and prayed until 7:15.
- Stayed positive all day!
Today's Fitness Successes:
- Parked further away from building than usual so got in 20 minute walk round trip at a great pace.
- Drank water and NO SODA!!
Today's Finance Successes:
- Instead of overspending at lunch, I bought only the salad I wanted to eat. Made a decision that I will buy lunch no more than once a week, usually Monday so I can catch up with friend about life.
- Drank water and NO SODA!! Which means I DIDN'T spend $1.37 on a drink that is bad for me anyway!
Looking forward to figuring out how to stay true to my blogging, which I enjoy and motivates me to continue to press forward while not spending so much time on it. I really enjoy all three of these forums and am thinking not too many of you are on all three, so maybe I will just begin doing one blog for all three. Maybe it will be a cool way of putting life together!