Out with the Old, In with the New . . .
by, 01-01-2009 at 03:06 PM (1404 Views)
Well, 2008 has come and gone, it hardly seems possible another year has flown by so quickly.
The past two months have been little more than a blur. I've gone two rounds with acute bronchitis, each lasting about 3 weeks. I've run myself ragged running between jobsites as a Project Manager in a Construction company, in addition to trying to maintain the site.
I'll have to say, I do enjoy the work, and when my head finally hits the pillow, not even a train could wake me.
I bought a new vehicle a couple weeks ago and in less than 2 weeks time, I've already put 2,600 miles on it.
Normally, I'm not one for New Years Resolutions, but this year I'm making an exception.
My resolutions are as follows:
- I resolve to post freebies every single day.
- I resolve to lose that last 5 pounds that seems to enjoy clinging to me.
- I resolve to take time out for me at least once per week.
- I will find bigger and better deals to save more money!
- I will take time every day to enjoy what I already have in my life, regardless of what is being thrown at me at the time.
I certainly hope that this New Years Day finds you and yours well, in good spirits and health; May this year bring you bright blessings and less debt.