My between Christmases Goals
by, 12-27-2008 at 09:44 AM (528 Views)
I don't set new year's resolutions, but I do set goals for me to accomplish between Christmases. Same thing, but without the new year's pressure.
Here are mine for this year...
1. Read 100 books. This is not mission impossible for me.
2. Work up to exercising 5 days per week, taking weekends off.
3. Eat better as a family. I am looking into the Nourishing Traditions way of eating, like what I see, and am picking the book up from B&N next week.
4. Give more of myself. Volunteer. Cook. Give.
5. Be more productive. I have way too much down time. Work toward developing a schedule and getting more done each day.